In the USA, there were six different versions of the Optigan. Essentially they were the same machine, the cabinet design being the primary variant. There was also a variation that only appeared in Europe. For pictures of the different types, go to this page.
- 34001 Early monophonic model, with reverb. Not very many of these were produced
- 35001 Standard stereophonic model, with reverb.
- 35002 Standard stereophonic model, without reverb.
- 35011 Real wood, “Contemporary” model, with reverb.
- 35012 Ornate “Mediterranean” model, with reverb.
- 37003 Special Montgomery Wards Edition: real wood, without reverb.